2017 ALL-SPORTS CAMP
2017 ALL-SPORTS CAMP
Camp #1- 6/19-6/23 * Camp #2 -7/10-7/14 * Camp #3 - 7/24-7/28
The All-Sports Camp will introduce fundamentals and skills of many sports, but is basically a FUN recreational camp designed for both girls and boys, ages 6-13. The campers will be grouped according to their own ages and abilities. The campers will be involved in swimming, soccer, tennis, softball, street hockey, basketball, track, football (touch) and other fun recreational ball games. We know your child will have a very beneficial and fun filled experience at our camps. Our number one rule is for all campers to have FUN!! There is a multi-camp and multi-sibling discounted rate available. Please note: only check or cash is accepted on first day of camp.
At this time there is still space available for friends. Listed below are a few reminders concerning the All-Sports Camps:
1 Things to Bring: swim suit and towel for swimming, softball glove (if possible), and a lunch (refreshments will be provided, punch at breaks and a bottled water at lunch). Pizza will be provided to all campers for lunch on Friday. A camp T-shirt with camper’s name will also be provided.
2) Please stress to your child the importance of staying in the designated areas and to obey coaches, counselors, etc . . . Also, all participants must wear their camp t-shirt at all times. Restrooms are available in the gym and locker rooms.
3) Do not bring valuables (money, etc . . .) we try to be very careful but cannot guarantee absolute security. Stress to your child the importance of checking for all of their belongings before they leave (gloves, towels, shoes, socks, shirts, etc. .)
Please make sure any personal items have the campers name clearly marked on the item.
4) Please plan to arrive at the Live Oak gym around 8:15 am on Monday. We have many campers to check in, names to put on t-shirts, and some payments to collect.
The rest of the week we will open at 8:30, the camp officially starts at 9:00. Drive in either parking lot and park at the far end. The gym is a short walk from there into the middle of campus.
5) Pick up areas are usually at the gym, or designated classroom. Campers will check out with their counselor at the end of each day when they leave. Late pick up:
A counselor or coach will stay until 4:00 (no later). If you arrive after 3:30, campers will be in the gym. If you are picking up your children, tell them to stay in those areas until you arrive!!
6) Camp photos (8X10) will be available for $5.00. If you would like one, please bring a check payable to “VSN” on Monday.
ANY QUESTIONS?? CONTACT MARK CUMMINS AT email@example.com